Episode 6 of the SWSpodcast, where in your co-hosts Adrienne and Jacob talk about how Jacob's show went at the Rhubarb Festival and then are joined by Nathan Medd to discuss the intricacies of messaging for large organizations, the relationship between research and development and product, and how to effect change - or if its even worth trying.
We also play a thought from SpiderWebShow.ca Resident Thinker for the month of February: Guillermo Verdecchia. Listen to more HERE
Links to things we talk about:
- Nathan Medd
- National Arts Centre and the release we talk about.
- French CBC rebrands and then doesn't
- Liz Lerman
- Playwright's Theatre Centre
- Camyar Chai
- Cathedral Thinking
- Dîner en Blanc
- Zombie Walks
- Critical Mass Bike Rides
- Making a Scene, the conference Nathan is going to.
- An article Andy wrote about his trip to Canada
- Brooklyn Commune
- Artist Action Flyer
- Brooklyn Commune Report