I've compiled the typed notes into a Google Doc that anyone can comment on. This seems like the easiest way to do it. I'm also happy to try other things or web-host more detailed discussions.
HELPING EXERCISE: CLICK HERE for the list of questions. Comments welcome.
OPEN SPACE: CLICK HERE for the notes from the afternoon sessions. Comments welcome.
Below is the order of the sessions in the notes. Which has almost nothing to do with the order of the day.
- RADICAL DRAMATURGY
- THE CORPORATE MODEL IS DYING. CAN WE REPLACE IT?
- CRITIQUE AND BLOGGERS
- WHAT IS YOUR ARTISTIC PRACTISE?
- ART & SCHOLARSHIP
- HOW TO MAKE T.O.’S ARTS COMMUNITY LESS WHITE OR, DECOLONIZING THE PERFORMANCE ECOLOGY IN TORONTO
- HOW CAN A FESTIVAL CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBALIZING CANADIAN ARTISTS AND ARTISTIC PRACTISES?
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- HISTORY & ARCHIVES
- HOW TO MAKE ARTS ORGANIZATIONS MORE ACCESSIBLE TO “NON-ARTISTS” TO CREATE ART, PARTICIPATE, AND CHALLENGE?
- FUNDING IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY INDUSTRY
- ART AND CAPITALISM
- ARTS MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
- WORKING AS AN ARTIST IN THE CONTEXT OF AN ARTS DRIVEN INSTITUTION
- THE ECONOMY OF FRIENDSHIP
- DISTINCTION WITHOUT STIGMA
- ART IN PUBLIC SPACES
- FEMINIST WORKING GROUP
- IMMERSION AND INTERACTIVITY
- HOW TO MAKE A FESTIVAL AN INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM
- ETHICS AND WHAT WE DO.
- BEYOND “EMERGING ARTIST”