Links for April 20th through April 24th:
- Lawrence Lessig: We the People, and the Republic we must reclaim | Video on TED.com -
- Rootstrikers - I'm spending some time this week thinking and writing about "who speaks for the arts" and Lawrence Lessig and the Rootstrikers keep coming up in my mind. How do you lobby for no lobbyist?
- Engaging Matters - Follow up on a shift centre - “In what ways can our art be made personally meaningful to people unfamiliar with it or with its benefits?” Anyone who's talked to me recently knows I'm obsessed with the hypothetical "curious stranger" - this relates
- Musagetes Foundation - The manifesto is really worth a read. This is an inspiring coming together. Our language around spirituality is different (unsurprisingly) - but there is much solidarity.
- Ottawa to slash environment review role - Politics - CBC News -
- What is the opposite word to "mainstream"? - This is kind of amazing. No satisfying answer though.