And I always thought And I always thought: the very simplest words Must be enough. When I say what things are like Everyone's heart must be torn to shreds. That You'll go down if you don't stand up for yourself. Surely you see that.
- Brecht. Last poem in Poems 1913-1956
Links for May 22nd through May 24th:
- Inside Pixar’s Leadership - A couple years ago - but organizational change takes a while.
- Paul-Émile Borduas' Refus Global. - Not of our time. Also, very much of our time.
- Urlacher calls an end to storied 13-year career | CSN Chicago - I don't think anyone reads this for football news. But I've been watching Urlacher play amazing football. Respect.
- The Canadian War on Science: A long, unexaggerated, devastating chronological indictment - The terrible evidence of an attack on evidence.